Keep reading or scroll down to watch the video below 👀 (video premiers on October 8, 2020)
I have seen a lot of lists of positive affirmations that are supposed to just be for women, 50 positive affirmations for women, 100 positive affirmations for women, 20 positive affirmations for women, but nine times out of ten, the affirmations that are in the list aren’t necessarily just for women. It seems as though one just grabbed a list of affirmations and threw the words “for women” in there and called it a day. I wanted to create a list of the 10 best positive affirmations for women, that actually focus on women and are with women in mind. When it comes to positive affirmations, adding the words “I choose…” in the beginning is much more powerful than starting out with just “I am.” The reason being is because the ego will go straight for a reason to NOT believe the affirmation that you are saying. So if your affirmation is “I am a beautiful human being,” your ego will go straight to deny this affirmation and look for things in your past so you can continue to tell yourself that you are not a beautiful human being. When you add the words “I choose” you remove the ability for your ego to look to your past to find validation for your old thought patterns. So when you say “I choose to believe I am a beautiful human being” the ego can’t look at your past and find reasons to deny the affirmation, making the affirmation more powerful.
Here are the top 10 best positive affirmations for women:
- I choose to be at peace with my body and the way that I look.
- I choose to believe that my mind is free of self-doubt, and that I embrace every challenge that comes my way.
- I choose to believe that I am worthy of success and abundance.
- I choose to embrace my femininity and nurturing energy.
- I choose to believe that my feminine compassion is one of my strengths.
- I choose to believe that my feminine energy makes me special and unique.
- I choose to be confident in my sexuality and I respect myself and my body.
- I choose to believe that my caring nature is one of my strengths.
- I choose to embrace my ability to create life and all that comes with it.
- I choose to accept and embrace my masculine aspects and am balanced in my feminine and masculine energy and reflect healthy energy outwards.
Check out my blog’s Facebook page and Pursue You Coaching Facebook page for more information and join my Facebook Group or contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org for a FREE 30 minute session. You can also check out my YouTube Channel: Pursue You Coaching
Don’t be shy, feel free to leave a comment with your thoughts!
Video premiers on October 8, 2020